Educators have a powerful new tool, thanks to Reading Logs. Now your student can have access to reading logs, vocabulary words and other study materials online.
Students Can Learn Anywhere
Students may also download the words lists directly to their iPod, iPhone or iPad and learn at any time on the go!
Is Reading Logs Online Easy to Use?
Reading Logs Online couldn't be any easier to use. You simply upload learning material, and then Reading Logs allows you to track all your reading and vocabulary progress simply and effectively!
Reading Logs Offers a Wide Range of Benefits:
Create class lists for one class or for an entire school. You can view student, class or school information easily and with the click of a mouse.
- Track reading and vocabulary progress online.
- Receive comprehensive and detailed progress reports.
- Discover out how often students read and how they are progressing on vocabulary words.
- Prepare printer friendly and time saving progress reports quickly online.
- Post reading, vocabulary and spelling lists.
- There is built-in access to an online dictionary.
- Students can print vocabulary cards and paste them onto 3x5 index cards or print directly onto card stock paper.
- The Listen and Spell Practice System speaks the words in the spelling lists you upload. This allows students to listen to words, spell them out, and practice repeatedly in order to improve spelling skills.
- Students can print out copies of lists as needed.
- You easily can set reading goals or competitions.
- The goals you establish can be set based on class levels.
- Weekly or monthly goals can be set both for the number of minutes, or for the number of books a student reads.
- A competition could be set for an entire school. For example, you could have a competition to see which student is the first to read one hundred books!
- Use less paper.
- Students can submit their homework both online or through print options.